[SML] LD needed Central Florida

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:15:04 UTC 2016

Posting this for venue in Avon Park Florida . . for central florida LD's , Venue lost it's in house TD / LD recently and needs help

The Alan Jay Wildstein Center for the Performing Arts is a 1460 seat venue on the campus of South Florida State College. We have an ETC EOS light board and need a consultant for
November and December to look at tech riders, tell the crew what to hang and to program & run the board during performances. Attached are the tech specs for the venue.
Dates needed:
November 5 - Phil Dirt and The Dozers
November 10, 11 & 12 – Christian recording artist, Chris Tomlin
November 18 & 19 – Ethan Bortnick
November 30 & Dec 1 – national tour: Miracle on 34th Street
Dec. 9 – 11 The Beach Boys
Dec. 15 – college commencement

Upcoming performances include: The Beach Boys, Miracle on 34th Street and Ethan Bortnick: The Power of Music.
We are located about 60 minutes south of Orlando and 90 minutes south of Tampa. Consulting fee is negotiable and overnight lodging may be included.
Check us out at

Home - SFSC Performing Arts
SFSCARTS.ORG