[SML] Shipping overseas

Jared Fortney jared.fortney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:27:25 UTC 2016

Do you own the containers already? 40' containers are probably easier to
rent and ship.  They are way more available. There are two height options
as well. My tours have used Rock-It Cargo for the last few sea moves. They
can handle all the arrangements and provide as much support as you need,
for a price.

Perhaps Mr. Deull and Clark Transfer would be able to help you as well.

-Jared

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, Joe Golden via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net