[SML] Trackballs

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:29:41 UTC 2016

+1 Logitech. I have two and they are both really responsive and comfortable (one was a recent upgrade after my Apple mouse died)

I also recommend getting a gamepad keyboard (like a Razer Nostromo*) and setting keyboard shortcuts on that, it made using Vectorworks so much cleaner and faster for me.

*I do not recommend the Razer Nostromo because their software, which should be simple, is crap on my Mac. I recommend something like it.