[SML] Advancing development of a new flash for antique cameras

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 01:38:43 UTC 2016

An update on the idea of buying vintage bulbs and just using them.  I was quite surprised at the low prices I am seeing on e-bay.  Though, I have been taken in by E-bay vendors in the past, and even when their is ample documentation that the vendor is in the wrong and owes me money, E-bay will not take any action.

But, the flashes seem to be less than a dollar each.  So, perhaps we will just go with the real thing, even though it always pains my heart to destroy an antique.

-Joe