[SML] Hello! Hello?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:38:45 UTC 2016

Phew!! Glad folks are still about, just busy.  I've taken up teaching again
in a small way. I've become a Cornell Cooperative Extension Master Gardener
and we're now instructing a crop of new MG initiates. My course -
Small-scale Composting and Vermilculture. It has been suggested that it's a
load of manure. Not true!
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile