[SML] Great SML mind...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Sep 14 02:20:38 UTC 2016

Helping out our accountant here, a now ex employee "helpfully" upgraded
a system to Windows 10 and it's causing issues like hanging.  (The
computer is hanging, not the employee.)

Anyway, is there any way to revert to Windows 7?  Of COURSE they didn't
do anything resembling a backup of the system and installing the
accounting software on a fresh system and getting it working takes a LOT
of my time with all the (1-2 days straight).

At least another computer they helped with was easier to fix, all they
did was install an aftermarket firewall that cut off all network
connections.  They couldn't do more after that.  :)

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com