[SML] Great SML mind...

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:28:02 UTC 2016

Did a quick Google search and came up with these...

http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-downgrade-to-windows-7-or-8.1/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9cbd-1c1a8337070c/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-8.1

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.