[SML] Great SML mind...

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:13:17 UTC 2016

Yes, my wife did it out of disgust for W10. She found instructions online
and just followed along in the hymnal. It worked pretty well for her (a
true Luddite) and she didn't lose anything - except time and patience.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile