[SML] RP Screen Material Options

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Sep 14 23:54:38 UTC 2016

RoseBrand used to sell a polyester fabric called Polycyc that worked very
well for this application. Minimal hot spot for RP and crisp images. Don't
know if they still do.  The ecru color worked very well though.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile