[SML] Theater Architects

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon Sep 19 22:15:37 UTC 2016

I highly concur with Stephen. Start with the Consultant first!
We have gone through the early stages of planning a new performing arts
center that hopefully the city will build here.
We have an old facility that was built as a organ recital/multi purpose
area that has been made to work. Not always well, there are some shows
we just can not do.
The space is used by both professional and community groups.

The consultant has really helped in many ways by bringing up things we
had not thought about.

Make sure they are a member of ASTC and talk to several of them. Check
their portfolio also.

John 'JT' Taylor
Semi retired Lighting and Sound Designer