[SML] Theater Architects

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:51:05 UTC 2016

Dear Jim,
But you'll find that often the DONOR has their own ideas. ie: "If you want
my $18,000,000.00 to build the building that will bear my name, I want to
see these features, so I can show my 1000 closest friends and
acquaintances".
/s/ Richard

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Dougherty, Jim via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I would add to all the good advice so far, work with the PTB to ensure
> that the Theater Consultant is on your payroll, rather than the
> architect¹s. I believe that puts them in a better position to work as your
> advocate when you find your needs at odds with the architect¹s.
>
> - Jim Dougherty
>
> ATD Middlebury College
> Denizen of a place where the client-user-architect-consultant conversation
> sometimes took an odd turn.

/s/ Richard
_________