[SML] Shop dust collection

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:46:01 UTC 2016

If you have the option a central dust collection system is great, but if
not I highly recommend the Festool  HEPA Dust extractors. They have an
outlet into which you can plug a 120 volt tool which allows automatic turn
on and a delayed turn off of the vacuum. They are rated at around 67DB a
level that allows casual conversation while they are on. They also can be
used as a wet dry vacuum for general shop clean up. They are not cheap, but
you get what you pay for.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com