[SML] OT: JFK, LBJ, and me

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Sep 23 22:04:16 UTC 2016

Sharon says she'll see your picture with one of her at the wheel of the
Alcyone.  :)

http://interstellar.com/photos/Sharon_on_Alcyone.JPG

Surprised she didn't pull out the one of us with Jacques in Paris.  Ah,
the days when we could travel and go see shows all the time.  Distant
past now.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com