[SML] Theater Architects

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sat Sep 24 20:21:56 UTC 2016

My sort-of high school (they were experimenting with middle school and
other divisions so not sure what it was called) didn't have the balcony
but did have the basketball court/stage setup.  The auditorium had
permanent sloped seating.

One day with a gym class exercising on the stage/court the ceiling of
the room below gave way.  Don't think anyone was hurt in that, we were
sturdier then.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com