[SML] old camera gear

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Tue Sep 27 00:57:05 UTC 2016

The biggest old camera exchange is a company called KEH.   With the
advent of digital they've had to re-invent themselves some, but you
might run your list of camera gear through them.  Unless you're an avid
camera collector, you never know what someone else might consider valuable.

https://www.keh.com/