[SML] Decibels

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 27 02:38:49 UTC 2016

logarithms…….hey ..i used those on my slide rule  back in the 60’s  getting my math degree .. before computers  (well, Boston College  had an IBM 360 in the basement of the administration building)……
and here at Cornell I can cross the street and gorge and look at  the log scales displayed on the working seismograph in the lobby of the geology building.

DickA
TD, Cornell U