[SML] for the opera geeks

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:32:41 UTC 2016

actually a wonderful theatre company here in the Tampa Bay area   freeFall Theatre just did a production of Pirates of Penzance that was set in a mash up of Star Wars / Star Trek
with music reimagined as if it were a QUEEN rock opera

( when the chorus comes in on I AM THE VERY MODEL OF A MODERN MAJOR GENERAL  . . it’s arranged as BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY )

hysterically funny and VERY well done . .