[SML] 36 inch diameter sphere

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:44:05 UTC 2016

This place has them with a 1.25 dia. hole. It is actually a street lamp
globe. They use them on our campus for roadway lighting.

https://www.formedplastics.com/shop-lighting-products/36-polyethylene-white-w-hole/

Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile