[SML] Bonding seats in California

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:17:43 UTC 2016

I have used such interlocking chairs; please don't expect tighter crescent
curves to create a traditional fan-shaped seating area with pre-set
Handicapped and FOH sound spaces that need to be strictly defined, without
marking the floor..
/s/ Richard
_________

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> We have such chairs.  Single, stackable on wheeled carts.  They interlock
> to their neighbour.
>

> If someone wants more info (manufacturer, model) let me know and I’ll go
> look.
>

> *Andrew M. Riter*
> Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
> Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
>
> 604-822-2372
>
> andrew.riter at ubc.ca

/s/ Richard