[SML] IBC Water Ballast

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Apr 4 17:00:17 UTC 2017

They have small rental value nowadays.  Most tent companies use 55 gallon barrels or jersey barriers where they can't drive stakes.  Big outdoor structures have insurance companies that want something that is approved by the design engineer as ground ballast with a rated attachment point.  Which I usually see those giant blocks of concrete from the local cement company with the wire rope loop on top.
I think the best use, after storing liquids, is to cut the top off the tank and use them for storing bulky things like festoon lighting strings or decorative frufru from the party decorator.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone