[SML] Fast fold screens

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:29:54 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:11 PM gbierly via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

Do you think I try drilling the frame and adding snaps to the frame

Yes.

If I go with the snaps, is there a trick to precisely line up the snaps?

No.

 Match the numbers of snaps per side and space them evenly. Don't worry too
much if the space between snaps on the frame is longer than the space
between snaps on the sheet, as long as the ratio is similar between the two
pieces - that'll ensure a drum-tight sheet.

> --
Dave Vick 517-749-3859 Sent from my Electronic Euphemism