[SML] Flooring material

Ronald Koinzan ron.koinzan at uni.edu
Fri Apr 7 21:42:00 UTC 2017

My stage floor is covered in 1/2" MDF. It is "mostly" stable and takes
paint well but it's not very robust. It chips and scratches easily. I've
had it down for 10 years now and it's pretty shot. It should have been
replaced 2 years ago but time and money say otherwise.

Ron

Ron Koinzan
Technical Director
Department of Theatre