[SML] UWM theatre fire

Erin Joy Swank erinjoyswank at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:52:10 UTC 2017

Follow up article, yes it started in the scene shop and was somewhat
"contained" there due to safety precautions, but still affected three
buildings. They're upped the estimate quite a bit. This article has details
that I think would be of interest to this group in how things spread or
were contained.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/education/2017/04/10/uwm-regroups-after-millions-damage-arts-complex-blaze/100299462/

Erin

*--*
*Erin Joy Swank*
*Stage Manager*
937-308-0366 cell
erinjoyswank at gmail.com
Pronouns: She/her

*Current/Upcoming:*
Production Stage Manager/Teacher, *Little Women
<https://www.usi.edu/liberal-arts/usi-theatre/productions/>*, New Harmony
Theatre/University of Southern Indiana Theatre Repertory Project, April
20-23
Stage Manager, Bach* St. Matthew Passion*
<https://tickets.coloradosymphony.org/single/eventDetail.aspx?p=3961>,
Colorado Symphony, May 5 & 7
Production Stage Manager, New Harmony Theatre <http://www.usi.edu/nht/>,
Summer 2017 (*Around the World in 80 Days, Ruthless!, *and *Souvenir)*

*Member: Actors' Equity, Stage Managers' Association, and United States
Institute for Theatre Technology*