[SML] Demo of new performer lift

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 23:39:43 UTC 2017

Intrigued... something you designed?

---- Original Message ----
From: Steven Santos via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
To: Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Steven Santos <steven at simplycircus.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 15, 2017 6:36 pm
Subject: [SML] Demo of new performer lift

Have you ever wished for the power to fly a performer, but without the $50,000 price tag? It requires no power and folds down small enough to fit in a suitcase.

Sound impossible?  It was, until now.

The Butterfly Lift will soon hit the market, but I want to give you the chance to see it first-hand before it is released.  We will take you through the basics of the system and even let you try operating it for yourself to really let you see the possibilities this revolutionary product offers.

Who:    Directors, choreographers, creators and others interested in flying performers
When: Friday April 21, 2017 at 4:00pm
Where: Simply Circus
            86 Los Angeles Street
            Newton, MA 02458
RSVP:  Because we are allowing people to operate the lift, we do require everyone to RSVP with the names of those attending

Best wishes to you from Simply Circus.

We look forward to meet you.

Steven Santos
617-527-0667