[SML] audio mixer

FBC Tech Team sound at faithbc.net
Fri Apr 21 12:45:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Anyone know of something cheap, don't have a big budget for this.  Or is
> this a DIY project?

Not sure what your definition of "cheap" is, but Rolls has a reliable and
inexpensive ($100-150) range of stereo line mixers:
http://www.rolls.com/category.php?cat=Mixers

We've been using an RM203x (10 stereo lines and a mic input) for about 10
years to submix PC, DVD, Laptop and CD sources to our house mixer and it's
still working flawlessly.

Many of their simple stereo line mixers also have aux out and pan controls,
some have headphone outs, some have tone controls and all very easy to set
up. For simple, no frills line mixers they do really well.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

Jeff Klein, DMC- E
Audio Visual Project Manager
Dept of Defense
Washington D.C. District

 "Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5