[SML] audio mixer

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:25:24 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On 4/21/17 8:51 AM, FBC Tech Team via Stagecraft wrote:
>
> -------------------------------------
>> Jeff Klein, DMC- E
>> Audio Visual Project Manager
>> Dept of Defense
>>

> I had no idea this career track existed.  This is going to change all my
> usajobs searches!

The U.S. Government is essentially little different from corporate America,
with all the same needs.

One of the freakier, to me, cases of government being "just like everyone
else" is in the intelligence community. The NSA/CIA/FBI/etc are complicit
in various spyware/malware programs. How do we know if a given
spyware/malware program is controlled by a U.S. TLA? One way is because
they're only active 9am-5pm Eastern time. ("Active" has various meanings
here, obviously the malware itself is always running on your computer).

So that evil hacker with no morals currently looking at your laptop webcam?
He's just another corporate drone who wants to clock out at 5pm to go home
and see his wife and kids.

--
Michael Sauder
Show Control Programming and Design