[SML] Pipe Unit Numbering for Corporate Event Plots

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 03:00:00 UTC 2017

And if you can do it in a size big enough that I don't need to grab my reading glasses, even better!

Kristi R-C

as one of the eletricians who works on many differient projects, be they east coast, west coast, kansas, seattle or portland. and spain. blessed be the lighting guy who hands off a legend drawing of his numbering system telling  me and my crew what the number in the circle ,square, triangle means in simple english. along with the differient symbols. and your interpitation of them.  other wise its like a tower of babble