[SML] Pipe Unit Numbering for Corporate Event Plots

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Thu Apr 27 16:26:17 UTC 2017

On 4/27/17, Kristi R-C wrote:

>And if you can do it in a size big enough that I don't need to grab my
>reading glasses, even better!

Tragically, that size is a bit of a moving target as I get older.  I went
to read the instructions on a can of spray glue today and got that squinty
look.  Better than my colleague, though - she realized part of the problem
was that she was trying to read the Spanish small print.

On this subject, Sam Jones¹ post was right on as was the recommendation to
put whatever system you use clearly in the Legend.

- Jim Dougherty
ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Dept

You can¹t tell they¹re bifocals if I wear them on top of my head, but then
I forget where I left them...