[SML] Web question

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sat Apr 29 17:10:27 UTC 2017

Is there a way to block a specific element that is on a page I go to?
It's one of those auto-play videos that starts at random times at full
volume.  I tried blocking the video but then I can't watch ANY videos on
that site.

The random start part is the worst bit, I can be working in another tab
and suddenly there's shouting or something coming from my speakers.  If
it always started right away I could hit the STOP button but it's not
there until it's playing.

Using Pale Moon Inspector bar I see it's <div class="main-viralbox"> so
I'd want to just kill that completely without shutting off the other
videos which don't auto start.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com