[SML] Lightwright 5 File Help

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:28:54 UTC 2017

Does anyone with a registered copy of Lightwright 5 or better feel
like being a hero this evening?

One of the kids from my recent Annie tour has a LW5 file she was given
as part of her Lighting Tech coursework at school, however she doesn't
own a copy of Lightwright, cannot reasonably be expected to buy a
license (she's 12, ferfooksake!), and there are apparently more than
75 instruments on the plot so it will not open in Demo mode.
Therefore, she is unable to open the file and save it in another
format; say as a series of PDFs, and the coursework is due this
week....

I had hoped to help her out, as I had a paid copy of LW4 installed on
my MacBookPro, back a million years ago when dinosaurs ruled the
Earth, but it was deleted some time during the early Dark Ages.

Would someone care to open a file and save the results as PDFs for me
/ us? If so, please contact me off-list or by phone, the sooner the
better.

Thanks in advance,
--
Dave Vick