[SML] BBQ

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 00:40:42 UTC 2017

Grew up in the boonies of northern WI. How to hunt and trap were part of science classes along with anatomy and physiology of whatever was at hand.

The law changed a while ago to enable people to keep deer when they were hit by a car - in part to encourage folks to put the animal out of its misery and to reduce the waste.  They no longer pick up carcasses along the road, either.

I went to school with kids who never ate "butcher shop meat."  It takes a bit to learn to prepare it well, but I'll take venison sausage or chops any day.

Kristi R-C