[SML] photo etching

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Tue Aug 8 21:39:15 UTC 2017

Oh boy.  Chemical etching of a PET base is, uh, tricky.  Have you asked the
guys at OSHpark or OSHStencils if they have the capability?  They're
usually down with small quantities.

Otherwise I'm not sure.  What is the metal being removed?  Some of the
lasers are pretty tunable these days, especially if the metal can be made
black before etching.

:Bruce