[SML] LED work lights recommendation wanted

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 10 20:39:08 UTC 2017

The problem I’ve had when looking at LED work lights is throw distance  and beam spread.  “Cheap”  work lights might be good at 10’-15’  but peter out to nothing at 25" or 30’.  That said , you can always look at the $350-400  Kreios 90w LED work light.
93• beam angle   42’  field  diameter at 20’  65lx     ------ near a 500w T3 work light----  YMMV

DickA