[SML] LED work lights recommendation wanted

David Wetmore lighting.david at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:43:27 UTC 2017

I have had many of the Kreios fixtures, the 60w version, the first
generation did not do so well with cruise ship power, but they were great
other then that. The newer ones are much better.  I have some 90w ones on
order to replace my FOH 60w ones with, and yes they are on back-order.
Osram says they will be out towards the end of the year.  Driver issues is
what I also understand to be the issue.  If your concerned about the wide
beam spread, get the barn doors for them, it won't concentrate the light at
all but will cut un-wanted spread.

David Wetmore

Head Electrician
Winston Churchill said, "blood, toil, tears, and sweat".
That's what it takes to keep a rig at 100%