[SML] Patch a phone call into a house system?

Michael Goodyear gmichael225 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:55:07 UTC 2017

If you can get your hands on a 3.5mm TRRS jack, you can break that out to
stereo line-out and mic-in connections.

The wiring for most phones uses the sleeve for the mic, ring 2 for ground,
ring 1 for right and tip for left.
(See
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OO1jCgHuByg/U-X7BArYyOI/AAAAAAAAImE/XtaqTYSVqsw/s1600/4-pin+3.5mm+headset+connector.png
.)

Otherwise, if you have an internet connection, run a soft phone on a Laptop?

Cheers,

Michael

*Michael Goodyear* | IT & Events Technician
*T *0431 953 515 <//0431 953 515>  | *W *www.gmichael225.com

On 14 August 2017 at 10:49:44 am, John McAfee via Stagecraft (