[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 16 01:18:45 UTC 2017

No…we’ve recently had messages about patching a phone into a house system….and some about LED work lights…..don’t remember any BBQ  and beer  though.

DickA
On Aug 15, 2017, at 9:02 PM, tech dept via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

Curiously, a few days ago I posted to the list but it has not come up yet.
IPADs used for house music keep getting snatched (unintentionally) by guest DJs and/or their load-out crews from the DJ station. Would someone, on this list from academia world, please share with me what they use to attach a metal tag(s) with a lanyard to things like IPADS.
The most aggressive the better. Anything to say this belongs to the house.....
Thanks