[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Wed Aug 16 17:44:26 UTC 2017

Venue management forbids that kind of control and instead guilt trips everyone tied into those specific events....
Jerry THANKS for the recommendation. I immediately put in a requisition for a pair of those. One for each hall at the venue.
As for carving out a timber-frame frame, I love it. Though I seriously think about welding up a channel-iron frame. Sigh