[SML] Shopbot Advice

Tom Hackman hackman.tom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:44:50 UTC 2017

Tracy-
We have PRS Alpha 48x96. It was purchased about a year before my arrival.
The piece I wish for more than the automatic tool changer (which would be
lovely) is a vacuum hold-down table. You can do without it but having
played with one at Shopbot, it would simplify things greatly. We do have
nail gun that shoots nylon nails (you cut right through them) which can be
very handy. If you have chance, go visit them for a Basic Training before
you order it.

Tom