[SML] Cris Dopher

Joe Golden jgolden at gallagherstaging.com
Mon Aug 21 01:45:54 UTC 2017

I saw Cris and his Mom today for a couple of hours. He was happy to see a friendly face. He was able to talk but it was tiring for him. He was also eating real food.  Things are progressing well, but with these things it is slow.

He sends his regards to all, and says you will all have to be patient for your VW lessons and the chance to share a frosty beverage.  At on point the Dr. Asked him if he had any questions and he asked "Why did the chicken cross the road?" So he is in good spirits.

His Mom will be posting more updates on CaringBridge.

Joe Golden
Gallagher Staging
951-264-8401
Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity and typos.