[SML] E-programs instead of printed programs?

Davin Gaddy davin at techie.com
Tue Aug 29 05:50:22 UTC 2017

Going along with this idea, maybe have the QR-code printed on the ticket.  It wouldn't need to be unique as it could just direct to your generic program address which would be current each day.  Yes, if they scanned it when they weren't at the show, they might get a different program than the show they bought tickets for, but I doubt that would be an issue.