[SML] Chris Dopher

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Thu Aug 31 09:25:12 UTC 2017

My prayers for full recovery. Brother Randy

http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/logo_email_signature.jpg

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at Risk International - www.riskit.com <http://www.riskit.com/> . Focused & Integrated Solutions to Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net <http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/> . ISETSA - International Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org <http://www.isetsa.org/> .