[SML] Mic recommendation

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Sat Dec 9 01:48:46 UTC 2017

We have in stock:

(8) Sennheiser MKE-2 Lavalier mics
(8) Sennheiser SK535 935 Cardioid capsule handheld mics
(3) DPA 4066 Headset mics (omni condenser)

For transmitters/receivers:  Sennheiser EW 500 G3 system

The DPA sound better than the lavs, but are more expensive.

My understanding is these mics are in the upper side of the quality.  Not the best (most expensive), but fairly good.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca