[SML] 0-10V dimming on ETC Sensors

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Dec 11 18:39:25 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,
0-10v is for control only, not fixture power... and is also DC.  I don't think you can set a sensor rack for that.
0-10v DC is usually included so that legacy architectural controllers can be used with the fixtures.
Your units still need their drive voltage (usually 110v AC), and the 0-10v is delivered via a separate set of wires.
So, you're looking to use the sensor racks as the controller for a constant power fixture?

We have one unit in our catalog that uses the 0-10v control... our Mini Ellipsoidal (MinE 10).
For our unit, you can dim on a standard dimmer, or provide constant power and dim via 0-10.

If your unit was made within the last several years, I'd be surprised if it is only controllable by 0-10.

I hope this was helpful,
-Ford