[SML] Telegram app

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Dec 20 02:09:38 UTC 2017

Oh great font of knowledge, I have Telegram on several devices (two
Androids, Linux, Windows) here and it works fine (well, except that the
desktop version doesn't encrypt anything) except...

On one Android device (7.1.2) Telegram has a PINK skin.  I don't do
pink.  Nobody's home at the Telegram help desk, so would anyone here
know how to change the color to something other than pink?

One detail, for some reason Google Play said regular Telegram wouldn't
run on this device, but Telegram+ would.  My other Android has regular
Telegram on it.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com