[SML] Spring Pin remove/insert tool for Coupler Clamps

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Dec 20 18:08:32 UTC 2017

Or "buddy's" screwdriver and big hammer.  Could use an old drill bit in
a pinch, good selection to fit the hole. Put the flat end in the hole
and something over the point where you hit it.

Since I have a lathe here, I'll make up things like pin punches as
needed.  I use drill rod which is fairly cheap and can be hardened.
It's also handy for making up a D-drill for oddball hole sizes.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com