[SML] really bright speaker

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 04:39:48 UTC 2017

 At a creationist group that I am part of, we often have speakers talking next to a video projection.  In the meeting room we have available, we have a choice between too much light, which washes out the screen, or all the lights off.
To fix this, I recently purchased a rechargeable LED desk lamp that can clamp to the podium.  The idea is to aim it towards the speaker's face, or perhaps simply down at his notes, so that the light bouncing off of it will illuminate his face.  We often create a video of the presentation, so we need at least some supplemental light, even if the audience can see enough from the light bouncing off the screen.
I didn't want to totally blind the speaker.  So, I chose a light that was dimmable.

-Joe