[SML] TD opening College of William & Mary (Williamsburg, VA)

Dudley, David H dhdudl at wm.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:50:55 UTC 2017

I am finally retiring (Yeaaa!) and my TD position is open.

Non-Tenue Eligible, 9 month, Lecturer and Technical Director/Production Manager position. Small, but good Department, nice situation. Teach Stagecraft (scenic construction) and one other of your specialty. Full design faculty - four shows/year (plus 2 dance concerts). Great shop space.

W&M is a great public school (a "public ivy") with brilliant students attending. The well designed theatre is to be renovated in 2018-2020. You can be in on planning the new facility.

I encourage you to apply. See https://jobs.wm.edu/postings/26536

Not leaving the listserv, so keep the BBQ and beer (and bourbon) recommendations coming. I'll be listening.

Dave

David H. Dudley, Technical Director, Lecturer
Department of Theatre, Speech, & Dance
College of William & Mary
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, Virginia  23187-8795