[SML] Help Needed- USITT Session

Glowacki, David dglowack at kent.edu
Thu Feb 2 00:15:16 UTC 2017

Hello!

The Safety & Health Commission of USITT is developing a session for the 2017 Conference in St. Louis (March 8-11) that looks at how safety standards and regulations are sometimes interpreted and enforced differently by venue and touring personnel- a reality that sometimes leads to what I will politely refer to as 'enthusiastic' conversations. The format for this session borrows liberally from the 'Family Feud' television gameshow, with Venue folks and Tour folks facing off in a (hopefully) light-hearted competition. Those of you familiar with the show know that the host usually introduces a question by saying, "100 people surveyed, top 5 answers on the board..."

This is where we need your help.

Below is a link for a short 14-question survey. If your work is either primarily in a Presenting Venue or Touring, please take a few minutes and share your thoughts. Most answers are either multiple-choice or can be answered with a single word- if this takes you more than ten minutes you are SERIOUSLY overthinking your answers.

USITT S&H 263 Survey<https://kent.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3a7ywkjBicxc5dr>

I will be posting this link to several lists/forums/groups that I belong to, so you may see this multiple times in multiple places. Please resist the temptation to respond more than once.

If you are interested and available, the results will be shared in Safety & Health session #263: Not in MY House (scheduled for Saturday, March 11 at 11:00a)- please come and join us!

Dave

David C. Glowacki
Commissioner- Safety & Health
USITT