[SML] Annual USITT get together

Erin Joy Swank erinjoyswank at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:30:03 UTC 2017

Bill,

As a USITT member, I thank you for your past generosity which I took
advantage of once or twice.

As a part-time canoe river guide (Colorado, Utah and Wyoming) and owner of
a canoe and two duckies - I see the allure. Hooray!

Erin

*--*
*Erin Joy Swank*
*Stage Manager*
937-308-0366 cell
erinjoyswank at gmail.com

*Upcoming:*
Stage Management Respondent/Presenter, KCACTF Region 4, February 7-11, 2017
Production Stage Manager, *Little Women
<https://www.usi.edu/liberal-arts/usi-theatre/productions/>*, University of
Southern Indiana Theatre Repertory Project, April 20-23, 2017
Production Stage Manager, New Harmony Theatre <http://www.usi.edu/nht/>,
Summer 2017

*Member: Actors' Equity, Stage Managers' Association, and United States
Institute for Theatre Technology*