[SML] Backup and keepout

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun Feb 12 02:47:30 UTC 2017

First, thanks all for the suggestion of Backblase.com for backing up our
big NAS disk.  We're using the B2 version, cheap and works. Even set up
a client for their NAS backup.

In other news, my wife pointed out a nice subtle keepout for patrons.
One was an art exhibit where the floor slopes up steeply a couple of
feet out from the wall.  It's probably just a platform placed on the
floor but definitely keeps people back.  It has a white stripe along the
thin edge so hopefully people see it.

Also saw it done for a dignitary talking, the podium sloped down from
the smallish flat top where he was.  Nobody could crowd him or jump up
there.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com